Unemployment rate raises up slightly
August 18, 2017
Nevada's unemployment rate ticked up 0.1 of a percentage point in July to 4.8 percent, after hovering at 4.7 percent for three months, but remains well below a year ago, when it was 5.6 percent.
Seasonally-adjusted employment rose 5,300 in July to a new record high of over 1.34 million jobs,according to Nevada's Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors longtime employees
- Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19, 2018
- Marshalls relocates stores to South Meadows area of Reno
- Süp, Craft Wine & Beer among Reno businesses honored with SBA awards
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies