Washoe County recognized by digital survey
August 10, 2017
Washoe County has taken fourth place in the 250,000-499,999 Population Category for the 15th annual Digital Counties Survey, conducted by the Center for Digital Government (CDG) and the National Association of Counties (NACo).
The survey, conducted by CDG in partnership with NACo, identifies the best technology practices among U.S. counties, including initiatives that streamline delivery of government services, encourage collaboration and shared services, enhance cybersecurity and even reduce carbon emissions.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors logtime employees
- Reno-Sparks home sales up 11 percent in February
- Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
- University of Nevada, Reno, School Of Medicine granted accreditation
- City of Reno launches business recognition program