Western Environmental Testing Laboratory earns new certification
March 29, 2018
Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLAB) in Sparks will now be certified in Nevada to analyze semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) by EPA methods 625 and 8270.
The new certification allows the company to test semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOC) in industrial and municipal wastewater samples, as well as and solid waste, soils and water samples.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Modern Acupuncture opens in Reno: NNBW news briefs, week of April 16
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- NV Energy reports improvements in renewable energy initiatives
- City National Bank hosts its 2018 Economic & Investment Forum in Reno
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March