12th annual Caregiver Recognition Luncheon
December 8, 2017
The 12th annual Caregiver Recognition Luncheon honored the best in caregiving.
The winners included:
Family Caregiver: Robbie Hibbs
In-Home Paid Caregiver: Greg Petroulis
In-Facility Paid Caregiver: Delia Vargas
Volunteer Hospice or Community Caregiver: Judy Humphrey
Recommended Stories For You
Caregiver for Veteran: Arlynn Tramble
Dual Life Caregiver: Julie Ornelas
Caregiver for Youth or Child with Special Needs: Steffi Vandever.
Special Recognition went to the flowing organizations:
Outstanding Business Award: AARP
Jerry Cruitt Humanitarian Award: Community Foundation of Western Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets