Al Brislain named president and CEO of Food Bank of Northern Nevada Board of Directors
May 30, 2017
Al Brislain has been selected as president and CEO of the Food Bank of Northern Nevada Board of Directors.
Brislain replaces Cherie Jamason, who will remain with the organization.
Brislain has more than 30 years of national food bank experience to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada. He previously served as chief executive officer for 20 years of major food banks serving Southern California, Eastern Washington State, and Southwest Florida, including nine years with America's Second Harvest, managing the Western Region and directing all support services to food banks throughout the American West. He also was senior vice president overseeing all member services for Feeding America for seven years.
Trending In: People
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program