Allen Archie named assistant vice president and branch manager at Nevada State Bank
April 12, 2018
Allen Archie has been named assistant vice president and branch manager at Nevada State Bank's Wingfield Springs branch, 2483 Wingfield Hills Road, Suite A100, in Sparks.
Archie, who has more than 25 years experience in the financial industry, began his career in 1993 with credit unions and moved into the banking industry in 2006.
He joined Nevada State Bank in 2011 as a personal banker at the bank's Sparks location. In 2015, he became branch customer service manager of service staff and was promoted to service staff branch manager in 2016.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March