Amada Senior Care Northern Nevada’s Hart named Outstanding Service Provider of the Year
May 31, 2017
Ryan Hart, owner of Amada Senior Care Northern Nevada, has been named Outstanding Service Provider of the Year by the Senior Service Network.
Hart's work was highlighted by a $21,000 grant he earned from AllState Insurance for the Senior Service Network. Ryan earned this grant with the help of his wife, Juliana. The grant is the largest donation the Senior Service Network has ever received.
Amada Senior Care, which has locations nationwide, provides non-medical in-home care and guide families through senior housing options available for assisted living.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Baker Krukow, Dickson Commercial Group
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network