Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
July 5, 2017
Alex Cannito and Chase Whittemore have joined the Reno office of Argentum Partners, a government affairs, public relations, marketing and advertising firm.
Cannito was hired as a public relations coordinator.
She previously worked as a reporter for Reno's NBC affiliate News Channel 4 KRNV.
Cannito earned a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Nevada, Reno, where she was the first recipient of the Nevada Broadcasters Association's Tony and Linda Bonnici Broadcasting Scholarship.
Chase Whittemore, joined the firm's government and public affairs team in late 2016, specializing in local and state lobbying, land use issues and business litigation.
Whittemore previously worked as an attorney and has experience in real estate development and finance. As an attorney, he specialized in business litigation and has been heavily involved in Nevada's political landscape for the past 15 years.
Recommended Stories For You
Whittemore earned a bachelor's degree in economics from UNR, a master's degree in real estate finance from the University of Denver and his juris doctor from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Boyd School of Law.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies