Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
July 26, 2017
Frank Marinello, vice president of development for Reno's Basin Street Properties, has joined the board of directors for Regional Alliance for Downtown (RAD).
Marinello has been with Basin Street Properties since 1994, a company that has been involved in downtown Reno projects including 3rd Street Flats, Courtyard by Marriott, 50 West Liberty, 200 South Virginia and 300 East 2nd Street.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies