Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows elects board members
January 23, 2017
Dan Roberts, of RBC Wealth Management, has been appointed 2017 president of the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Board of Directors.
Roberts, has been a board member since 2005, succeeds Kerri Garcia, now immediate past president, who works for the University of Nevada, Reno.
Other appointed board members were: Ty Windfeldt, Renown, first vice president; Dick Gammick, second vice president; Clyyne Cook, NV Energy, treasurer; Julie Rowe, The Impetus Agency, secretary; Mike Wurm, executive director, BGCTM.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution