Brian Raszka, Estipona Group
December 14, 2017
Brian Raszka has been promoted to associate creative director for the Estipona Group.
Raszka started his career working in the packaging design field with clients such as Bayer, Jell-O and Black Flag. He is also a photographer and painter.
His artwork has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Atlantic Monthly, Bon Appetit, and National Public Radio's calendar. His awards chest includes regional and national American Advertising Awards (formerly the ADDYs), Print's Regional Design Annual, 3×3 Magazine's 6th Annual Pro Show Select, American Illustration: 27 +28, Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles-Illustration West 35 and 45 and San Francisco Society of Illustrators.
Raszka earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Connecticut.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March