Burke, Thigpen named to NCET Board
March 8, 2018
Jonathan Burke and Kurt Thigpen have been re-elected to the board of directors of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces educational and networking events to help people explore businesses and technology.
Burke, an independent financial planner specializing in business and estate planning, was re-elected as NCET's vice president of audio-visual.
Thigpen, chief executive officer of Ace Studios, a multimedia marketing startup, was re-elected vice president of e-mail services.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?