Burke, Thigpen named to NCET Board
March 8, 2018
Jonathan Burke and Kurt Thigpen have been re-elected to the board of directors of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces educational and networking events to help people explore businesses and technology.
Burke, an independent financial planner specializing in business and estate planning, was re-elected as NCET's vice president of audio-visual.
Thigpen, chief executive officer of Ace Studios, a multimedia marketing startup, was re-elected vice president of e-mail services.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra