September 8, 2017
Michelle Neff McCormack and Glenda Stroobant have joined Chase International as real estate agents.
McCormack will work out of Chase's Reno office.
She has experience in real estate, previously working as in the finance and home loan businesses.
She also has served as an Olympic torch bearer and Boston Marathon participant.
Stroobant will work out of Chase's Carson Valley office.
She has 20 years experience working in the surety bond and banking businesses.
Trending In: People
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)