Chase International recognizes top agents of 2016
March 7, 2017
Chase International recognized its top Lake Tahoe area agents of 2016.
Brent Johnson of the South Lake Tahoe office was named agent of the year after registering $58.3 million in sales volume.
Johnson also made him the top-listing agent in units, units sold, and volume sold, as well as top sales agent in both units and volume.
Paul Windt of Chase's Zephyr Cove office was named the top referral agent in the region and
Peter Erdody of South Lake Tahoe was recognized as top rookie.
Katrine Watson, who works out of the company's Tahoe City office, was the top-listing agent (in volume) with more than $52 million in listings.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution