Chelsea Robinson, Susan G. Komen Nevada
December 14, 2017
Chelsea Robinson has been named executive director of Susan G. Komen Nevada, an organization that focuses on research of breast cancer and supports those suffering from the disease.
She has previous experience serving nonprofits, fundraising and community development, including working for Special Olympics, March of Dimes, Make-A-Wish, Autism Speaks and the American Cancer Society.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March