Cheryl Hood named Reno branch manager for Maleko Personnel
March 8, 2018
Cheryl Hood has been named branch manager for Maleko Personnel in Reno.
Hood previously worked in the multifamily, real estate and construction industries in various capacities, such as director of programs and special events for a multifamily association in San Antonio, Texas and as membership director of the largest trade association in Southern Nevada. She has more than 10 years experience in marketing strategies and business development.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra