Chris Anderson, Manhard Consulting
December 8, 2017
Chris Anderson has been appointed project manager in the Reno office of Manhard Consulting, a nationwide engineering and surveying firm.
Anderson, who has worked 22 years in the civil engineering industry, previously held management positions in multi-disciplinary civil engineering, business and land development and client relations.
He majored in environmental resources engineering while attending Humboldt State University.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists