City National Bank hires Stacy Asteriadis
May 19, 2017
Stacy Asteriadis has been hired as relationship manager for City National Bank's northern Nevada branches in Reno, Carson City and Minden.
Asteriadis, who has nearly 35 years of experience in the banking and financial services industries, previously served as a licensed mortgage loan originator for Axia Home Loans and client advisory associate with Whittier Trust Company.
She is a member of the Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors,
Asteriadis earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from the Reno branch of University of Phoenix. She also attended the Cannon Financial Institute at Pepperdine University. Asteriadis holds several certifications including Certified Trust and Financial Advisory (CFTA) designation, and Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS) certification.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Baker Krukow, Dickson Commercial Group
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network