Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Northern Nevada
December 8, 2017
Lindsey Juriaan of Nevada Commercial Services was named 2018 president of the board of directors for the Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Northern Nevada.
Other elected board members are Denise Barcomb, Ticor Title, president elect; Julie Ott, Carter-Ott Appraisal, secretary; and Cindy Buchanan, Wells Fargo Bank, treasurer.
Andy Tourin, First Centennial Title City, is past president.
Named as directors were Tomi Jo Lynch, SVN; Alicia Roman, Tangled Roots, Inc.; MaryAnn Omohundro, First American Title; Brynn Bertucci, US Bank; Heather Ashbridge, NSDC; Megan Fogarty, Holland & Hart LLP; Megan Mathias, Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union; Elizabeth Fielder, Fielder Law, Ltd.; and Gigi Chisel, Lewis Management Corp.
Janet Chubb, Kaempfer Crowell, was named board counsel.
Trending In: People
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making