Comstock Insurance Agencies makes staff announcements
May 16, 2017
Courtney Coberly, and Nicholas Harvey have joined the staff at Comstock Insurance Agencies.
Coberly was hired as a sales agent focusing on personal lines insurance.
She previously operated a local agency for a national insurance carrier and began her career as an insurance inspector. She has nearly 10 years experience in the industry.
Harvey was hired as a sales agent focusing on commercial insurance.
He earned his undergraduate degree in English from the University of Nevada, Reno.
In addition, Heidi Avery, a liaison at Comstock focusing on marketing and website content, has passed the Insurance Property & Casualty state Exam and acquired her resident producer license.
Trending In: People
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program