Courtney Meredith, Britton Griffith named to Reno People Project
April 5, 2018
Courtney Meredith and Britton Griffith have been selected as part of the Reno People Project, a celebration on people past and present who have shaped Reno's 150th birthday.
Meredith is a first generation Nevadan and currently the chief designer of Design on the Edge, a boutique family-owned design firm that she and her husband co-founded by herself and her husband. Over the past 17 years of her career, she has won over 57 awards for graphic design and business on both a local and regional level.
Griffith is vice president for Reno Engineering, a development services company celebrating over 23 years in the Northern Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March