David Vasenden, Sierra Family Pharmacies
September 28, 2017
David Vasenden, owner of Sierra Family Pharmacies, a group of four pharmacies in the Reno-Tahoe area, along with the IPC board and Government Relations Team visited Washington, D.C., to meet with legislators about key issues affecting community pharmacy.
The IPC team was scheduled to meet with the office of Nevada Rep. Mark Amodei in an effort to represent the needs of member pharmacies and their customers.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots