Dr. Alex Caten joins the staff at Sierra Nevada Ear, Nose & Throat
July 5, 2017
Dr. Alex Caten has joined Sierra Nevada Ear, Nose & Throat (SNENT), which has offices in Carson City, Gardnerville and Fallon.
Caten completed his residency in otolaryngology at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University. He was admitted to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society in 2012 and earned the top research award at the Medical College of Georgia for his work on the use 3D printing for mandibular reconstruction in 2016.
Caten earned his undergraduate degree in cell biology and neuroscience at Montana State, then moved south to attend Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Trending In: People
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Northern Nevada Business View Business Leads: May 2018
- Grape expectations: Nevada wine industry primed for success amid law changes
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies