Dr. Frederick W. Telling joins RARA board
January 25, 2017
Dr. Frederick W. Telling, currently the chairman of Oragenics in Tampa, Fla., and a director of CTI BioPharma Inc., based in Seattle, Wash., and Eisai N.A. Inc., in Woodcliff Lake, N.J., has been named to the Reno Air Racing Association (RARA) Board of Directors.
Telling has served as president of the T-6 Racing Association since 2008.
Trending In: People
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce