Dress for Success Reno-Northern Nevada names this year’s board
March 22, 2018
Britton Griffith, vice president of development for Reno Engineering has been named president of Dress for Success Reno-Northern Nevada, an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, the international not-for-profit that provides support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Also named to the board of directors were: Clara Andriola, executive director of the Reno Rodeo Foundation, board vice-president; Ashley C. Nikkel, associate attorney for, Parsons Behle and Latimer, board secretary; Kim Kandaras, controller of , Walton's Funerals and Cremations, board treasurer; and Diane Gandy, president of, Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association, board director.
Trending In: People
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets