Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate’s Alison Elder named Engel & Völkers top producing agent
April 12, 2018
Engel & Völkers America recently announced top awards for 2017. Alison Elder of Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate was recognized as a Top 3 Producing Advisor in the U.S. by both Gross Commission Income (GCI) and closed sides transactions.
The Elder Group is an official U.S. Engel & Völkers shop and one of two in Truckee, Calif.
According to Engel & Völkers, The Elder Group sold over $91 million in volume in 2017, and nearly $400 million in volume with over 700 transactions since 2010.
Engel & Völkers is a real estate firm based in Hamburg, Germany.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March