Erin Roeder promoted by KAP Group
May 19, 2017
Erin Roeder has been promoted to principal in the Reno office of KAP Group, a firm that provides capital raising and investor relations advisory services to the private equity industry.
Roeder joined KAP in 2013. She also previously served as vice president at Metropolitan Real Estate Equity Management (now part of The Carlyle Group), and as senior vice president for neighborhood development at Trinity Real Estate.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network