Estipona Group promotes Mikalee Byerman
July 26, 2017
Mikalee Byerman has been promoted to vice president of strategy for the Estipona Group.
Byerman, who previously served as director of audience engagement, joined the Estipona Group in January 2014. Her background includes roles as managing editor of the Reno Gazette-Journal's Custom Publishing Group and director of communications/marketing for the University of Nevada, Reno. She is also an accomplished writer/author.
Byerman earned a master's degree in journalism.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies