Fennemore Craig’s Etem named to Management Committee
January 23, 2017
Craig Etem, an attorney and managing partner in the Reno law office of Fennemore Craig, has been selected as a member of the firm's Management Committee.
Etem will continue his role as managing partner at Fennemore Craig.
The firm's Management Committee consists of five attorneys responsible for setting the firm's direction and maintaining the firm's standard of providing high quality legal services.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution