Gilman retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC
March 29, 2018
Lance Gilman has been retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC in northern Nevada.
Blockchains purchased 67,000 acres at the Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center east of Reno-Sparks, a project Gilman has developed along with partner Don Roger Norman.
Gilman will assist Blockchains in coordinating development, infrastructure, land planning, government relations, and marketing.
Kris Thompson, who has served alongside Gilman at TRIC, will have a similar role with Gilman at Blockchains.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots