Greater Commercial Lending hires Lisa Siesennop
March 8, 2018
Lisa Siesennop has been named senior government lending relationship manager for Greater Commercial Lending, a subsidiary of Greater Nevada Credit Union.
Siesennop previously worked for USDA Rural Development for 10 years in the National Office and Oregon State Office, and also worked at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Colorado.
She holds a Master of Business Administration degree in finance and accounting from Regis University, and received aher Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Creighton University.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra