Gustafson appointed CEO and executive director of the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association
August 4, 2017
Cindy Gustafson has been appointed CEO and executive director of the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association (NLTRA).
Gustafson succeeds Sandy Evans Hall, who announced her retirement from the position in January.
Gustafson previously served as the general manager at the Tahoe County Public Utility District (TCPUD) for 27 years. Among her roles were: State of California's Fish and Game commissioners; member of the Placer County Transportation Planning Agency Board of Directors; member of the Truckee Tahoe School Board of Trustees; and the Lake Tahoe Basin Federal Advisory committee.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra