Heuer named president of family-owned Heuer Insurance
January 18, 2017
Adam Heuer has been named president of Heuer Insurance Agency, a locally owned independent insurance agency in Sparks.
Adam Heuer becomes the fourth generation to own and operate Heuer Insurance that has been in business since 1929. He follows his great grandfather Clarence Heuer, grandfather Marshall Heuer and father Larry Heuer.
Trending In: People
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce