Holland and Hart attorneys named to Chambers USA list
May 30, 2017
Six attorneys in the Reno and Carson City law offices of Holland & Hart were recognized in the 2017 Chambers USA list.
Attorneys recognized were:
Reno: Bryce C. Alstead, environment; Fritz Battcher, corporate/commercial; Karen D. Dennison, real estate; and David A. Garcia, corporate/commercial.
Carson City: Scott Scherer, gaming & licensing; and Frederick J. Schmidt, environment.
Dennison and Garcia also earned Band 1 rankings within their practice area.
In addition, three practice areas recognized in the Nevada law office of Holland & Hart: corporate/M&A – Band 1; litigation: general commercial, and real estate in Band 2.
Trending In: People
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program