Housing Division of the state Department of Business and Industry
September 8, 2017
Steve Aichroth has been appointed administrator of the Housing Division in the state Department of Business and Industry.
Aichroth replaces C.J. Manthe, who was promoted to director of the Department of Business and Industry by Governor Brian Sandoval on Aug. 21.
Aichroth previously served as the administrator of the Manufactured Housing Division until the agency was merged with the Housing Division during the 2017 legislative session. After the merger, Steve served as deputy administrator of the newly combined agencies. Prior to serving as the Manufactured Housing Division administrator, he was the chief of administration at the Housing Division. He also has served as a commissioner at the State of Nevada Commission for Common Interest Communities and managed a private sector business in Nevada.
Aichroth earned a bachelor's degree in industrial design from San Jose State University.
Trending In: People
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making