Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Northern Nevada/Tahoe Chapter 89 Board of Directors
December 8, 2017
Vanessa Wood with Nevada Commercial Services was named 2018 president of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Northern Nevada/Tahoe Chapter 89's Board of Directors.
Other officers include Brittany Diehl, Nevada Commercial Services, president-elect; Griselda Prokasky, Kromer Investments, secretary; and Claire Petrie, RED Development's Outlets at Sparks, treasurer. Roland Montoya of Kromer Investments, is past president.
Other elected board members are Casey Diamond, Gaston & Wilkerson Management Group; Dresden Diehl, Nevada Commercial Services; Corry Castaneda, Dickson Commercial Group; Stephanie Medellin, Kromer Investments; Teri Johnson, M3 Property Management; Jennifer Vogt, Nevada Commercial Services; and Ashleigh Johns, Kromer Investments.
Members at large are: Krista Lane, Rentpath; Kim Brown, Signature Landscapes; and Danett Michelini, ForRent.com.
Trending In: People
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)