Jamie Lawson gets promoted to CFO for ITS Logistics
March 1, 2018
Jamie Lawson has been promoted to chief financial officer for ITS Logistics.
Lawson started at the company in 2014 as controller before being promoted to director of finance. She has worked in public accounting for certified public accounting firms in Oklahoma, California and Nevada and has more than 20 years experience in public accounting and private industry.
Lawson completed her degree in accounting and finance at Oklahoma Baptist University.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra