Jim Dingman, ITS Logistics
September 21, 2017
Jim Dingman has been named president of fleet operations for ITS Logistics in Reno.
Dingman started his career at Crete Carrier in Lincoln, Neb., while attending college, starting out in operations and moving on to sales in 1999. He joined Gordon Trucking in 2002 as director of regional sales. He served in several positions including area vice president of operations. In 2016, Dingman joined Interstate Distributor as Western Regional vice president responsible for multiple areas of the business. He also served six years as a diesel mechanic in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Dingman earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration from the University of Nebraska, and an MBA from Washington State University.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots