Kerem Ozmen, Ozmen Ventures
December 21, 2017
Kerem Ozmen, principal and managing director of Ozmen Ventures, will now also serve as junior partner with Kairos Society Ventures and director of Kairos K50.
Ozmen Ventures is a seed and early-stage venture capital fund headquartered in Reno, which partners with entrepreneurs to help them turn ideas into businesses.
Kairos Society Ventures is an organization that connects entrepreneurs with like-minded individuals while helping to fund their ventures. Kairos K50 is an event where entrepreneurs can network with influential CEOs, political leaders and media personalities.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March