Kevin Benson joins staff at Allison MacKenzie Law Firm
March 14, 2017
Kevin Benson has joined Allison MacKenzie Law Firm as an associate attorney.
Benson previously served as State of Nevada senior deputy attorney general.
He was admitted to practice law in Nevada in 2007, and serves as the Vice President of the First Judicial District Bar Association. Additionally, Kevin is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Benson earned a degree in criminal justice with a minor in biology from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2001 and earned his juris doctor degree from Rutgers School of Law in New Jersey in 2001.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution