Kimmie Candy’s Dutra invited to President Trump’s event
July 20, 2017
Joe Dutra, founder and owner of Kimmie Candy in Reno, attended an event at the White House presented by President Donald Trump that promotes the message of putting America First.
As a part of the ceremony, President Trump invited a representative from each state to showcase a Made In America product.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies