Kurt Thigpen named CEO of Ace Studios in Reno
March 1, 2018
Kurt Thigpen has been named chief executive officer of Ace Studios, a Reno-based multimedia marketing and design agency.
Thigpen, who has more than ten years' experience in website and graphic design, digital marketing, and online advertising, previously worked for Renown Health as a digital marketing specialist, and has worked with many different types of organizations through his work at Ace Studios.
He serves on the NCET Board of Directors as vice president of email services for Tech Wednesday, and is also the president of the American Advertising Federation of Reno.
Thigpen graduated from college in Georgia and moved to Reno in 2011.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra