Kyle McClelland, Have Lights Will Travel
September 14, 2017
Kyle McClelland has purchased sole ownership of Have Lights Will Travel, buying out its previous owner, Reginald Willison.
McClelland has been with Have Lights since 2005 where he has overseen the company's operations. He will continue in management roles.
Have Lights Will Travel is a Reno-based electrical contractor that focuses on lighting maintenance and repairs as well as energy-efficient upgrades.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March