Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
March 16, 2018
Lane Powell has been promoted to general manager of leasing for Idealease and Paclease divisions of Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International in Sparks.
Powell, who has worked in the trucking industry for more than eight years, previously served as lease service manager. He also served as tank technician in the U.S. Army.
He holds an associate's degree from Truckee Meadows Community College and is due to graduate this fall with a bachelor's degree in technical management.
Trending In: People
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)