Latricia Huston, KNPB
September 14, 2017
Latricia Huston has joined KNPB public broadcasting as vice president for development where she will be responsible for all fundraising activities including; corporate support, membership, major gifts, planned gifts and special events.
Huston, who has 20 years experience in fundraising in public radio, previously was the director of development at WRKF, NPR member station in Baton Rouge, La. In 2015, Huston was invited to participate in the Public Media Women in Leadership program which is designed to train and mentor women in middle management positions to become leaders in public media.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots