Laxalt & Nomura, Ltd. attorney named a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
March 29, 2018
Wayne Shaffer, an attorney and senior member at Laxalt & Nomura, Ltd., has been named a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
The College, founded in 1950, is composedcomprised of the best trial lawyers from the United States and Canada. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before they can be considered for a Fellowship.
Trending In: People
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making