Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP’s McElhinney recognized
April 6, 2017
David McElhinney, an attorney in the Reno office of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP was recognized for pro bono service during the law firm's annual pro bono awards luncheon.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP recognized 59 individuals across all of its offices in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, California and New Mexico who each provided more than 50 hours of pro bono legal service in 2016. Altogether, the firm's lawyers provided 10,850 hours of pro bono legal service last year.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Northern Nevada Chamber of Commerce staff announcements
- Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate’s Alison Elder named Engel & Völkers top producing agent
- Courtney Meredith, Britton Griffith named to Reno People Project
- Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
- Alina Ceballos promoted at the West Wendover office of Nevada State Bank