Marcello Jacinto promoted by Bonanza Casino
March 8, 2018
Marcello Jacinto has been promoted to director of food and beverage at the Bonanza Casino in Reno.
Jacinto, who has more than 30 years of experience in the food and beverage industry, previously served as manager of the Branding Iron Café & Buffet.
He also has served as dishwasher, sous chef and director of food and beverage for the Branding Iron Café during his 20-year tenure at Bonanza. He also has worked for the Peppermill Hotel Resort, Boomtown Casino Hotel and John Ascuaga's Nugget in various capacities.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?