Marcello Jacinto promoted by Bonanza Casino
March 8, 2018
Marcello Jacinto has been promoted to director of food and beverage at the Bonanza Casino in Reno.
Jacinto, who has more than 30 years of experience in the food and beverage industry, previously served as manager of the Branding Iron Café & Buffet.
He also has served as dishwasher, sous chef and director of food and beverage for the Branding Iron Café during his 20-year tenure at Bonanza. He also has worked for the Peppermill Hotel Resort, Boomtown Casino Hotel and John Ascuaga's Nugget in various capacities.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra