Mari St. Martin joins the northern Nevada office of The Perkins Company
March 29, 2018
Mari St. Martin has been hired in as director of strategic communications for The Perkins Company, a public affairs and consulting firm.
St. Martin will work out of the firm's northern Nevada office.
She most recently served as the communications director for Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval, where she managed all media inquiries, coordinated the governor's online and social media presence and served as the primary speechwriter.
Trending In: People
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- New office construction on tap for Reno, Northern Nevada – eventually
- City National Bank: ‘Nevada is the fastest growing labor market in the nation’
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making