Marian Wilson joins The Ritz-Carlton
May 31, 2017
Marian Wilson has been appointed director of sales & marketing for The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, located mid-mountain at Northstar California Resort.
Wilson, who has more than 30 years of hospitality experience and an extensive background in managing sales, marketing, operations, and personnel, previously served as director of sales at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Austin, Texas, and served as director of sales & marketing at The Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle. She has also held roles as director of sales & marketing at Embassy Suites Las Vegas and director of sales at Best Western International, along with various sales positions at Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Hyatt Regency Hotels & Resorts.
Wilson earned a Bachelor's of Arts degree in art history from Cornell University.
Trending In: People
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program